Following 10 images represent my expression of SELF and LANDSCAPE. Altered in Photoshop.
1. Here I use the Arial Fond in the Background. I used a blending change and the outer glow for the effects.
2. The front is a part of our Sherkin Island performance. I shoot the image of the background in Cologne from an Art Exhibition at the Museum Ludwig.
3. This is me wrapped in plastic (Photoshop Plastic Wrap
Effect) in a tube.To archive the shadow I copied myself and added a black color overlay with a low opacity.
4. This is me fighting against (or with) nature at the North of the Mizen in Lackavaun, where I use to live from 2003 – 2008. The Sphinx inspired me to this manipulation.
5. Here I use an already manipulated image of my last performance at the Mount Gabriel Radar Dome, projected to my body.
6. This are 2 images combined with the blending change Colour Dodge.
7. This is a charcoal drawing of myself combined with a landscape shining through by the use of the blending change Colour Burn.
8. Here I used 3 different Layers to get these effects. the 2nd Layer has the blending change Dissolve. The 3rd use the filter Dry Brush.
9. My stair rail merged with nature.
1o. This are 2 images combined with the blending change Dissolve. I used as well the masking layer effect to get rid of parts of my face. For the scratches I use my pen and graphic tablet.